Why is birdfy keep beeping?

I walk away and it continues to beep. It says it is medium strength and online, but it stays as a photo and just keeps spinning. Help!

Hi friend,

Thanks for sharing this!

Could you record a video about the beep sound, you mentioned ‘stays as a photo and just keeps spinning’ could you screenshot it and send it to us? Do you mean it keeps loading?
Also, could you send you device ID to us as well?

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

The beeping finally stopped on its own and starting work on its own after 10-15 minutes. The wifi was fine and I did try to reboot it before. Yes, it kept trying to reload and it wouldn’t.

I am getting very frustrated trying to troubleshoot this. I know there are a lot of kinks to work out, but it is exhausting. There have been multiple non-related problems all along the way. I solve one problem and another crops up. This is supposed to be a distressor for us. Instead it was become an added stress.
Char

Hi,

For the beep sound, please make sure you turn off the alarm.
We submitted your issue to our engineers and hopefully will find out what’s going on soon.

Kind regards,
Halfreya Netvue

Nope. the alarm is/was off. It went away on its own without me touching it,‘x

Despite a strong signal, it keeps beeping and turning itself off. I cannot currently find out where the alarm setting you mention is. This is gettin exhausting and frustrating!

Finally the wifi came on after numerous attempts to reboot. I checked alarm, and no it is not on and never had it on. I did not want it randomly going off in the middle of the night or even daytime.

Hi,

Could you record a video and send it to us? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

This is getting really old. It is sporadic and I cannot sit around and wait and jump up and run over to take a video of it from my phone, but I will try. What are you all doing about this besides asking me to give you information that takes time and patience?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us!

You could wait for it to beep to record it and send it to us, so I can report this to our engineers to see what is going on. And the loading issue might be because of the WiFi connection, we’ve checked your camera data and it is normal, could you try to connect with another internet?

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

No. I cannot connect to another internet. I brought this home from work bc there were too many internets it was trying to connect to at the same time there. When I go away from my house there are less signals it can compete with. Does it bother you at all about this frustration I am dealing with? Do you have any empathy at all about this? I am a very patient person, but this has sent me over the edge. If my work had not paid for this, I would have returned this by now. I am an ornithology instructor.

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that. We did check for you based on your device ID, and our engineers said that the device seems to work well, so I’m trying to get more information to find out the solution for you, and recording a video really helps us. And sorry for the bad experience.

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

I have yet to be able to time it to video tape when the red light goes on randomly with the beeping. My wifi is consistently medium strength and works fine overnight, so it seems. My husband tried to reboot without luck so he unplugged the solar panel. It then worked with the blue light on. However, we when put the solar panel back in the slot, the wifi kicks out again. Twice the wifi eventually went back on after several minutes, but not every time.
Charlotte

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this!
I’ve submitted your issue to our engineers, and I will let you know as soon as they reply to me.

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue