Which Phone App to use?

I have an android phone and there seem to be two different apps to download VueBell and NetVue, which one is the right one to use? Recently an update broke my netvue app, I’d open it and it would immediately close. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still did not work I could not access my cameras. I saw VueBell and tried that and that app worked. Oddly enough after installing that NetVue started working again too. I currently have both on my phone but I’m guessing only need one. Which one is the question.

Both work on my Vigil cams and both seem to be identical so if you have Vigil cams, I don’t think it matters. In the past when I’ve had issues with new updates, I’ve found that restarting your phone and clearing cache and data in Chrome and Android System Webview helps. Worst case, you can revert back to a previous version using an APK through a mirror site like APKMirror or APKPure until the Devs get their bugs fixed.

Hi friend,

So sorry for the late response.

Netvue app works. There was an app issue but it should have been fixed now at this moment.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team