Video List Error Reconnect

Our Netvue Birdfy stopped recording a couple of weeks ago. I took the Sandisk card out, thinking it must be full. I was able to access the card on my PC. Card was only about 25% full. I moved all the existing videos from the SD card to my PC, thus emptying the card. I replaced the card in the Birdfy camera. I was able to format the card via the Netvue app. Card displays correct size in the app. App says SD Card Video is off. When I click on the message, I get “Get Video list error” and Reconnect in a green box.

I’ve turned the camera off and back on several times. Any ideas?

Yep. I didn’t take the card out - it worked like a charm for months but stopped working. I saw that the SD card was full, so I re-formatted it. Then I began getting the message you mention (Get Video list error). Several mentions in this forum, but I couldn’t find a resolution. Then, voila!, it started working again. If someone could explain what causes this error message it would be easier to address.

Hi,

For further assistance, please contact our customer service through live chat or by sending an email to support@netvue.com. Provide them with detailed information, and our agents will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
Netvue