Solid green light

hi, i’ve bought 8 netvue cams but 2 sentry pro just worked for 24 hours then it disconected from wifi, the reset is an empty hole and the wifi reset don’t do nothing. plz help customer support doesn’t work either no phone and chat always says it will take me to tier 2 in space :rocket:

1 Like

Mine did the same thing. Been getting the run around since October. I am still waiting on replacement.

Same here solid green light nothing else will work. I was told could take 1 month for replacement Nov 26 2021 Still waiting in space tier 2 also. lol

Nov 11 “We are so sorry for the delay, because there is a problem with the production of our sentry pro products, and all the existing goods have problems. So we can’t replenish you”
Nov 26 “If you continue to wait for sentry pro, it may take up to 1 month.”

me too, today they said that i have to wait one more week :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi friends,

Thank you so much for all your patience.

We apologize for this unexpected experience that happened with Sentry Pro. At this moment, the solution has been found and it is under the internal test process. We are not sure about the actual release date for the new firmware - it might take about 1-3months.

If you are patient enough for the waiting, we would be really appreciated it. If you are not okay with the waiting time, we would recommend you ask for a refund for your product. The best way to ask for a refund is to email our customer support team via support@netvue.com or instant message on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team