Push Notifications

After latest update, push notifications no longer working. Pixel 4a 5g

Confirmed. Update broke notifications. Cameras useless. NJ

2 Likes

Hi friends!

Thanks so much for your feedback on push notifications. We have explained this update couple times previously but it seems like we have not done the best job.

Please see the following instruction to see if you could recover your notifications setting as what you are looking for:

1. Go the the “Motion Detection Settings”

2. Check the “Cool Down Time” to make sure it has been setup properly

3. In “Alert Setting”, please check to make sure you have turned on the “Motion Alert”

4. In “Motion Alert Filter”, please make sure you have selected “All motions”

After you have checked on all these settings in the Netvue app, and also make sure your app is granted with notification on your phone, you should be receiving notifications properly. If you still encounter the same issue, please get in touch with our customer support team for further solutions via support@netvue.com or instant message on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hello netvue team,

I have all the settings set correctly and still do not get any notifications.

2 Likes

This has only become a problem for me in the past week; previously, push notifications functioned as expected. I can see motion alerts if I open the app, but am not receiving push notifications.

I have checked the settings and permissions on my phone.

I uninstalled the Netvue app, restarted my phone, and reinstalled the app. Still no push notifications.

I deleted the camera, added it again, and again verified the settings were correct. Still no push notifications are being received.

2 Likes

Hi friend,

Thanks for sharing further information.

In this case, we will have our customer support team get in touch with you via email for further solutions. Please also feel free to contact them via support@netvue.com or instant message them on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hi friend,

Thanks for sharing further information.

In this case, we will have our customer support team get in touch with you via email for further solutions. Please also feel free to contact them via support@netvue.com or instant message them on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hi friends,

Just would like to update another solution here - if you are using the Android app, please update your app to the 5.23.0 version - https://en.dl.mynetvue.com/android/netvue-5.23.0.86423-release.apk. The notification push issue should be fixed with this version.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team