Problem with charging

My birdfy worked perfectly for two weeks on one mains charge. I added the solar panel and it didn’t charge it enough, there’s not much sun at the moment. I brought it in to charge, I’ve been charging it for two days and it doesn’t appear to be charging properly, I have an orange light. I’m having problems with it connecting to the Wi-Fi now as well. Please can you help?

3 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. Please advise.

Same thing happening to me. Battery will not recharge, charging light on.

Im having same issue please advise

Same with me. Mine worked fine for one week with initial charge and then by solar panel. On Friday it couldn’t find WiFi, which worked great for the whole week. Home WiFi network isn’t the problem, unit just stopped accessing it. I thought it ran out of power (clouds / solar) so yesterday I brought it in to charge off computer. Charging light never changes to full. I then attempted to reboot with pin. Since then I have not been able to restart the unit. ( another forum topic had similar WiFi problems and suggested reboot). Since then I have not been able to restart it. Holding down power button, I only get 3 quick red flashes… then nothing. Netvue please help

2 Likes

This is happening to me also. I received this for Christmas, it worked well after the initial charge but now it doesn’t seem to be holding any charge whatsoever. Can’t get it to turn on after it being plugged into power for 24hrs.

1 Like

I am having the same issues as everyone else on this thread.

I’m having the same problem with charging as well. Help?

I’m having the same problem with unit not charging after it worked great for about 2 weeks. Please reply with a solution!

Same issue here. Charged it twice and now nothing. We did do the firmware update. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Same thing here, worked great for a while, then disconnected, now won’t turn on or charge, just 3 red flashing lights, I hope they come up with a fix or an answer!

Hi, there,
Sorry for the inconvenience brought.
Could you please send an email to support@netvue.com with your order information and shipping address?
We will send you a new camera as soon as possible

Netvue

Hi, there,
Could you please send an email to support@netvue.com with your order information and shipping address?

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue

Hi, there,

Netvue