Play back shots out of focus

Hello when i look at my play back pictures they are out of focus

Hi,

Thanks for sharing it.

Could you send the screenshot and your device number to us?

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

Hello many thanks for your reply when i press the settings cog - please see attached is the page i get not the device information

also i bought this device for my partner, but it will only work through my account, so he has to view them on his ipad through my account, but because i also have it on my ipad along with other Netvue devises, when he tries to use his app on his ipad it just keeps freezing - kind regards - kaye

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know that!

Birdfy is different from the one I sent you before, so could you please follow the new steps I sent to you?

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

Hello please find attached a screen shot of the info you asked for, i think we have solved the problem of the blurry image t just looks blurry as a still photo when you play it back it is clear enough.

the other issue we have now is that when we are out we cannot connect to the camera to view lt live.

i have 2 other net view products which are cameras we can view these when we are away from home fine, but not the birdify.

perhaps you could help with this one too.

kind regards - kaye norbury

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know that!

Because Birdfy is a battery camera, most of the time when it does not detect birds, it will go to sleep mode and save the battery, when you want to watch live video, it takes a little longer than other cameras. But if you cannot watch it at all, please send your device number to us, so we could check it for you.

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue