Night vision not working

Hello … the night vision isn’t working on my new Vigil Pro. I’ve done all the recommended steps … even shining a flashlight straight at the device and no luck. The Infrared lights are on but the attached picture is what we see.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know that!

Could you send your device number to us?

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

This is a Vigil Pro not Sentry Pro. So device ID is not found in the steps below. However, here is the device ID on the Vigil Pro camera: 4048504421702831

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Please try to change it to ‘Always Night’ to see if it can change to the night vision, if it can change, then the camera might have an issue with the light sensitivity.

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

Having similar issue with mine. Last night from 2330 - 0330 Night vision not working and set to auto. Device number 4048503611706860. Set to always night ok and no street lights where I live so no sensitivity issues.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this!

You mentioned"set to always night ok", is this mean the night vision could work if you set it to always night?

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue

Won’t know until tonight

I’ve changed it to always night and it does not correct the issue. Still black screen.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know that!

Could you share your device to this account: server@netvue.com
And we will check it for you. Thank you!
Also, could you record a video at night, set it to ‘Auto’ and record it for about 10 seconds, then set it to ’ Always Night’ and record it for about 10 seconds, after that, set it to ‘Always Day’ and record it for about 10 seconds.

Kind regards,
Halfreya@Netvue