Netvue camera spends more time offline

Anyone else having this problem? I have very strong signal where the camera is mounted, as the Wi-Fi analysis shows the few times the camera is actually online. Several garages in our alley got tagged, and sure enough, this Netvue camera was offline (again). Luckily, my other neighbors cameras (Ring Floodlights) got the pics.

1 Like

My signal to my WiFi was weak. Added an extender
All good now
Good luck

Mine keeps popping off and on throughout the day and night and now hasn’t been working for 24 hours. Wifi is strong signal but can’t seem to get the app to play along. Its very frustrating

1 Like

Hi, there,
Sorry for the late reply.
There are 2 cameras under your account, may I ask which camera you are referring to?
Please check if there are any microwaves, large metal objects, or too many walls in between the camera and router. You can also try rebooting the router to clear up the network.

Netvue

1 camera is 18 inches away from router and the other 1 in on wall opposite from router with no wall insulation, so very close proximity. Tried everything including dealing with router. Both cameras affected.

Tried everything. Still not working. Issue began in October when notifications weren’t being sent, then app going on and off at random times to no availability to view anything, i.e. no app usage whatsoever

Hi, there,
Sorry for the late reply.
Are you referring to the APP frequently crashing not the camera, right?
If it did, could you please uninstall the Netvue APP and then install it again? We released a new APP version recently. Please note that we don’t support tables.

Netvue

Yes, it was the app not the cameras. I was able to successfully install the latest app that I was sent, which I understand is the old version and it is working fine now