Mound sd card failed

ive had my camera some time now I bought it in October 2020 , I was wanting to upgrade to the plan where it does continuous recording , my sd card keeps saying mount failed and I can’t upgrade to the plan , I have tried a few sd cards but non seem to be working what can I do?

1 Like

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks so much for your question.

We would recommend you get to connect with our customer support team for further assistance. You could reach them via support@netvue.com or have a live chat with them on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

The cloud is wonderful I buy that long time ago and all the time I need is working very good

1 Like

That’s how netview helps a customer by suggesting they get in contact with another department or outsourcing company? I will take it down and replace with a different camera. Kim

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason for us to suggest the customer reach out to the customer support team is that it is a better and faster process to solve problems compare with chatting in the forums. Your feedback matters to us and we will take it into consideration for our future improvement on customer service.

Hope this helps you better understand the situation.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team