Motion alert no longer working

My outdoor camera no longer picks up motion. An alert is sent but once I view the recording there’s no motion that would have warranted an alert. The only thing the camera is picking up now is lighting at night. I’ve restarted the camera, ensured the app is up to date , there is no sleep/do not disturb mode enabled and there’s no scheduled recording times set. Any ideas what to do from here?

1 Like

Same problem on my devices on last days :frowning:

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all your patience and kind feedback.

For the error alert issue, our development is fixing it with the latest firmware update. Please allow us sometime to release the new firmware.

In terms of the device picking up lighting at night, it might be due to the setting of sensitivity level of motion detection and the range of motion zone. Could you please go to camera’s setting > Motion Detection, set the sensitivity higher, and turn on all motion zones to see if your device will start to work better?

Thanks again for your patience and kind support.

Best regards,
Netvue Marketing Team

I’m getting plenty motion but no human detection alerts

Just bought Sentry Pro and no motion alerts. Have read a couple replies to wait for an update to fix this. Wait for how long? If you sell a product it should work as advertised from jump.

Hi MTinMD,

Thanks for your question.

Could you please provide us more information about your device issue to hi@netvue.com so we could better assist you?

Thanks for your patience.
Netvue Marketing Team

Hello all
same issue with my devices - really annoying bug.
@netvue: Please give Feedback on expected date for corresponding firmware update , thank you!

Cancelled my subs as no human motion for over a week and absolutely heaps of buses and cars going past constantly even though they aren’t in area of detection

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

The latest firmware is under the test process. Once the test is finished, we will release it for your update.

Thanks again for your kind support and patience.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused.

Could you please email hi@netvue.com for more information on what has happened so we could better assist you?

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team