Latest App Update Issues

The recent app update with the introduced “new features” completely disabled the detection notifications. Those BETA features ain’t ready yet.

I’ve tried the recommended suggestions for the alert & motion settings but still no success.

Suggest going back to previous app update

1 Like

Hi Tonyy1206,

Thanks for posting your questions.

From your description, here is what we think has been happening with your device. You may have set up the “Alert Setting” incorrectly and that’s what led you to not receive any notifications.

In the Setting of your Netvue app, if you go to “General”, then you will see the “Alert Setting”. This is the setting for your Netvue devices to send you the alert.

1. The first option “Motion Alert”: in order to receive the alert from your Netvue app, you will need to turn this on.
  2. The second option “Motion Alert Filter”: it is a feature for you to decide whether you would want to turn on the alert filter or not. If you do not turn it on at all, you will receive all types of motion alerts. If you turn it on, then please make sure you have also set up the following options with the types of motions that you would like to receive.
  • “Other Motions” refers to all types of motions rather than the following options.
  • “Humans” refers to receiving human-related alerts only. Please note this option will only work properly when you have subscribed to the Human Detection plan.
  • “Pets”, “Animals”, “Vehicles”, “Packages”, “Birds” refer to the new feature which will be launching soon in the near future, similar to the Human Detection plan. You will also need a subscription to receive these types of alerts properly.

Please kindly check on the “Alert Setting” in your Netvue devices and see if the notification starts to work after you set it up following the instruction.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to type here or email us via hi@netvue.com if you have any further questions.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

I had followed those recommended instructions. And still didn’t work. I even did the upgrade part on the subscription details for both devices. Deactivated & Reactivated them to the subscription.

Yes I have the same problem you guys made me waste money and now I have all the plans and no Human detection. When some one steals out my car t
Or breaks in my house and the camera work pick up humans movement will see if you like a lawsuit.

Please fix it.

Human Detection is still not working on vigil cam. The 2 recent app update fixes didn’t work.

That’s is true they mess up the detection I been seeing people walking and not one human detection picked up.