Issues w motion not recording

I’ve started to have this same problem. Tried to get help he kept going on about some delay. When a car drives by I have two cameras set up. The second captures the car the first one now is a black screen while the motion is happening. I had trash guys out front for 10 mins and it missed all of it. It just started doing this this week. I’ve restarted everything. I was able to play it back from the sd card. Makes no sense I used to see cars going n coming up until a week ago. It’s done this w a ups truck it completely misses the motion when u hit replay from the cloud the screen is black for 3 of the 5 second intervals. But the same identical second camera gets it as it passes the other side of the house catches it like the 1st one used too.

Hi Friend,

Thanks for your feedback. Here are the possibilities within your situation:

1. It might be because of the setting in your Netvue App. Please double check on your activated device in your subscription setting.
  2. It might be because of the cool down period between motion alerts. Please read this article for detailed instruction - https://netvue.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006680237-What-s-cooldown-period-between-motion-alerts-
  3. It might be because of the setting in your phone system. Please read this article for more information - https://netvue.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000993825-Why-can-t-I-receive-motion-alert-notification-on-my-phone-

Thanks again for your kindly support and patience. Hope this is helpful. Please do no hesitate to reach out to our support team via support@netvue.com for urgent issues.

Best regards,
Netvue

This issue just started … I literally have not changed anything and it’s set the same as the other identical netvue camera. The 2nd one isn’t having an issue at all. My subscription carried two devices I know about the delay it’s been the same fir the 6 months I’ve had both cameras. This camera is he only one doing this. It’s not that the camera isn’t alerting me it’s saying there’s an alert but when you play it back while the motion is happening it’s a black screen. 4 intervals and still nothing. I haven’t changed any settings anywhere.

Once again. You’re repeating the same answer no settings were changed. They were both on the same subscription they’ve been on and the 2nd camera is fine. Thanks for nothing I’ll be sure to put my review on Amazon n everywhere else about the lack of service and regurgitated response! And I’ll be canceling the subscription and replacing both cameras. Waste of money t

Hi Friend,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused due to the misunderstanding. Could you please share with us some image/video proofs of your situation to hi@netvue.com? We will be able to provide better assistance from there.

Thanks again for your patience and kindly support.

Best regards,
Netvue