iPhone 12 issue

I have an iPhone 12 and have spent an hour trying to get my camera logged back on and every time I tried to connect it to my wifi, it would never connect. My wife has an iPhone 8 Plus, and the first time she did it on her phone, it worked. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi friend,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is the first time that we heard some feedback like yours. Could you please email some screenshots of your app issue and send to our customer support team for further assistance? You could email them via support@netvue.com or instant message them on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

There’s nothing much I can really screenshot. Basically I had the camera disconnected for a while. Tonight I tried to hook it back up, which included scanning the QR code on the back and connecting it to my wifi. I tried 10 times. And every time I got to the “connecting to router” part of the setup it would just sit there and not connect.

Hope this helps explain it a bit.

Hi friend,

Thanks for providing further information.

For Wi-Fi connection issue, we would usually recommend you to check out this article for further instruction - https://netvue.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006641897-Fail-to-connect-to-Wi-Fi

The common scenario is that the Wi-Fi is 5G rather than 2.4G. At this point, most of the Netvue cameras only support 2.4G Wi-Fi.

If none of the situation fits into your device issue, please feel free to contact our customer support team via support@netvue.com or instant message them on netvue.com for further and better assistance.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team