Human Detection Subscription

Since customer service doesn’t seem to know the answer as to why I can’t subscribe to Human Detection maybe someone here can help me.

I have subscribed to the Video Recording in order to be able to subscribe to Human Detection. Customer Service sent me a link to finally subscribe to Human Detection however I have 4 cameras. The link only will let me subscribe 1 camera! How can I get all 4 subscribed?

I have the Vigil cameras.

You need to subscribe each vigil cam individually. The human detection subscription doesn’t have a plan for multiple devices.

How do I sign up each camera for human detection? The link that was sent to me only allows me to sign up 1 camera. –

I wouldn’t bother . It doesnt pick up humans every time . Mine picks up car headlights more than humans and they aren’t even in the detection zone .
I unsubscribed still have motion detection but even that is random and like I said I get more car headlights from across the street than eanything else

They mess up there detection on the latest patch before the update I was getting people even walking on the sidewalk now it won’t even pick up even if I’m standing in front of the camera.

Mine never detects people. Just cars!

I guess I won’t bother then. I’ll keep the event recording and leave it at that.

This is ridiculous! And from what others are saying it doesn’t even work like it should!

Detection of any kind does not function at all, regardless of subscription. This company should be ashamed of themselves to promote this product as a service. How embarrassing.

Update to my previous entry, the reason motion detection does not function properly is the motion detection options previously available (motion categories such as human, pet etc.) has been updated and now requires a service subscription. So if you have any selections in that section, try to go back in and save as-is, and you cannot unless you pay money. Feature previously accessible and is now pay only, I revised the setting to “all” and notifications returned. Still scummy to take away an option and be required to pay. I do not like it.