Firmware Update

Its online now. I forgot that the update automaticly starts at 3 pm. And then the device freezes

Hi Friend,

We have re-sent the update command to your device. Could you please try again and see if it starts to work?

Best regards,
Netvue

Stuck at 50% again…

Hi again,

Please make your device maintain online. Our development team will help you with the update process one more time.

Thanks so much for your patience and kind support.

Best regards,
Netvue

Yeah i try…this is frustrating

Hi,

We apologize for this long process. Thanks so much for all your patience and kind support.

Another easier way to follow up on this conversation is through email. Please feel free to email us at hi@netvue.com or in this forum to keep the conversation based on your preference.

We will be taking look at your device as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Netvue

Still…problem isnt solved. Maybe the device is just broken?

Hi,

We apologize for the unexpected experience.

Our development team will be taking care of your device this week. Please make sure your device maintains online status the whole time so we could help you to solve the issue.

Thanks so much for your patience and kind support.

Best Regard,
Netvue

Hello good morning, my device has id: 6916492411901825, with firmware 1372, and has the update to 1575 pending for several weeks. It does not update automatically and manually, the progress bar does not go above 0%.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please try to remove your sd card and update your device again to see if everything starts to work?

Best,
Netvue

Hi,
I have the same problem with SD Card, cannot mount and i’m not able to formatting.
My device id start with 2032 and firmware version is 1575.

Hi Programmino,

Thanks for your feedback.

This issue is under fixing process and the latest firmware should be released pretty soon. Please allow us sometime. Thanks so much for your patience.

Best Regards,
Netvue

9 days till my last post. Still nothing ist fixed. Tryed everything. I took the device online everytime it went offline. Now iam on that edge that iam getting pissed. This bs is acting for over 2 Months. Just send me a new one. This is by far the worst support i got. I mean its the warranty!!!

Hi.

Thanks for your patience and kind support. If you are looking for product exchange related support, please email support@netvue.com for better assistance.

Best,
Netvue

I got in Touch with this guys on your Support before. Nothing solved. That Was the last time i buyed a product. Its a shame that in 2021 a device is clearly not functioning properly and i get no help at all.

Other Companys wouldve send me straight away a New one. Guess i will get you a 1 Star on Amazon and soll my 3 cams that i got.

Hi, my device is 6516491511206306 and it stucks at 0% on firmware update for v1634.
Please can you unlock it?
Thanks

Hi White Dragon,

Thanks for sharing your question.

It seems like your device has been upgraded to 1634 successfully. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

I trying to update from 1546 to 1550 in a ORB Cam, but nothing happens, the progress bar doesn’t move even after waiting an extended period of time. I have tried from different smartphones.

Hi friend,

Thanks so much for sharing your question.

We have checked for you and it seems like all of your devices have been upgraded to the latest firmware version.

If a similar issue happens again in the near future, please get in touch with our customer support team for further solutions via support@netvue.com or instant message on netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team