Deleting videos

Good afternoon.
I have the 60 day event recording economy plan which allows 60 days of motion videos to be saved.

Would it be possible to implement a button to select one full days videos to delete just them as selecting delete all deletes all saved videos to the present day and not just the day you are viewing and that caused me to lose a motion video I wanted to save to an sd card. That would be great, thanks.

Hi, there,
Sorry to tell you that there is no button to select one full day’s videos to delete, you need to choose the videos you want to delete like below pictures:

Netvue

Yes I know that. I am requesting for that feature to be implemented as this is the forum section for requested features.

Hi, there,
We are still working on it, this feature will be supported in our new APP UI, please kindly wait.

Netvue

Good stuff. One of my cameras has stopped giving me notifs. Thought maybe because id filled up my cloud storage, i deleted everything but it isnt working, the front door one is, but not the rear. Any idea on how to fix or where to find a fix?

Hi, there,
Please disable motion detection, and enable it one more time.
Adjust motion time to 12:00-12:00, enable all motion zones, and adjust the sensitivity higher to 100%.
Then power off/on the camera, and have one more check.
Let me know if it does not work
Netvue