Dead camera no help

Recently purchased this device 2 months ago and its dead, no power at all. Have tried customer service to no answer for a week now. The sentry pro worked good when it works but now i don’t know what to do cause no one will call or answer. I guess i have a boat anchor and have to get an new one, wont be with netvue if i get no help .

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for posting your question.

We will have our customer support team get back to you as soon as possible to help with your device issue. Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

I’m in about the same spot Noone will actually help I got two reply email after failed live chat attempts when I email back nothing my sentry pro lasted 8 hrs new and stopped won’t reset its just garbage and I bought a second camera the sentry 2 guess what yep 3 weeks no help and I don’t even have the second camera I ordered no explanation or apology or anything just you’ve got 1 …no I don’t and yes the two orbs I have are great so I pay for more cloud and event recording for no reason anyone hear of a better customer support company this is really upset me !

2 Likes

same here, customer support is useless and never gets back to you

Hi Friends,

So sorry for the late response. And thanks for sharing your feedback.

We will forward your request to our customer support team and let them follow up with you as soon as possible. If you still didn’t get a response on time, please feel free to pin us here or get in touch via hi@netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team