Constantly Disconnecting

This is my first and last Netvue camera. It constantly disconnects from my network and I am fed up with reconnecting it. I have other brands that are 100% reliable. I can’t afford to have outages when these cameras are for securing my property.

Hi there,
Sorry for the inconvenience brought.
Could you please try to remove the antenna of the camera and then reattach it one more time?
Also, please check if there are any microwaves, large metal objects, or too many walls in between the camera and router. You can also try rebooting the router to clear up the network.
If the wifi signal is not good enough, we recommend you bring the device closer to the router or avoid wall blocking or install a WiFi Range Extender.

Anna

Thank you Anna for taking the time to reply. I have tried everything you have suggested except for reconnecting the antenna. The Netvue camera is the closest to the router with direct line of sight only obstructed by a window. Cameras from other companies are much further away and obstructed by several walls but still function seamlessly and without interruption.

Hi,
Please try to reconnect the antenna and check if it works.
If there are too many devices connected to your router will also influence the wifi signal as well.

OK thanks Anna. I’m currently overseas which is why I need my cameras to work whilst I am not at home. I appreciate your suggestions and assistance but really, they all fail to recognise that all the other brand cameras work fine. It is only the Netvue camera which continues to disappoint.I have no option but to discard it in favour of a more reliable brand.

Tell us which brands are reliable. My Vigil cams were pretty good now are terrible.