Camera shuts down

Waste of money… Works fine for a couple of months then keeps shutting down and needs constant pair up with a router… What is the point when you are working from home and can’t be there to fix the problem… Useless, I’ll be installing something better !!!

Hi friend,

Thanks for your product feedback. Could you please let us know further details on what has been happening?

“Shut Down” - does it mean offline? Could you please share with us your device ID so we could help you to check on your devices?

A faster way to gain support is to get in touch with our customer support team via support@netvue.com or instant message them on netvue.com.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

I am having the exact same issue. Worked great for about 10 weeks and now it is offline. I’m in another state and don’t have access to the camera. I was able to have a neighbor unplug it and then plug it back in…that put it back online for about 1-2 hours, but it went offline again. Customer service is non existent. Chat is done by a bot and you can’t get to a live agent. Support email told me to remove it from app and add it back on…even though I told them I was in another state. Bottom line…the product should work for more than 10 weeks. By reading so many other reviews stating similar issues, this seems to be a defective product or defective firmware.