Birdfy issue when initialize

Hi !

I’ve received my Birdfy today, put it On, set the wifi and the app says everything is set, BUT, my Birdfy don’t appear in my app…
I reset it twice but no effects.

I’m on Netvue App 5.21.3 , Pixel 6 Pro (Android 12)

Someone can help me?

I get the impression that NetVue is trying to do too much within all these updates and failing miserably!
They should really bite the bullet and admit that they have failed bigtime!

It is high time somebody high up decided that they should cut the crap and be honest with people and set resources aside to deal with all these problems before introducing even more changes that confuse the issues even more,

As a retired “problem solver” I am prepared to help them as much I can but I doubt they will contact me!

Hi friend,

Thanks for sharing the issue.

Our development team has checked for you and it should be fixed at this moment. Please refresh your app and see if you could add Birdfy as the new device.

So sorry for the inconvenience that may have happened. Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hi Geoffers,

Thanks so much for the advice. As a retired “problem solver”, you did share amazing feedback.

Even though Netvue has more than a million users all around the world, we are actually an entrepreneurial and innovative startup with a relatively small team. We hope to introduce better solutions for smart home devices & AI to our users as soon as possible. With the speed of innovation, it is hard to avoid failure.

We actually appreciate failure. Everyone fails before success. We learn from all the mistakes that we made. That’s also the reason that we could consistently provide a smart home solution to our global users with the integration of both hardware and software for more than 10 years.

We appreciate all types of feedback. We appreciate all of our users. We appreciate you.

If you have any further feedback that you would like to share, please feel free to get in touch here or via hi@netvue.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hi !
I try to use app to install My Birdfy but it just say Device list refresh failed
Pull down to try again
And nothing happening same error again.