Birdfy Camera won’t enter Scanning Mode

Our new Birdfy camera won’t enter the Scanning Mode to connect to our WiFi. There’s no blue flashing light or chime. Just a solid blue light. (We’ve reset it and double clicked the power button as directed, but still doesn’t work).

Is there a trick to fix this or do we have a faulty camera?

Hi, there,
Sorry for the inconvenience brought.
Please turn off the camera by pressing the power button for 3 seconds and then turn it on again. If it does not work, try to push the reboot hole next to the power button with a pin to hard reset your camera. Let us know if it is not working.
Netvue

Hello! Thanks for getting back with me. We have done those steps several times and unfortunately it is still having the same issue. Is exchanging it possible?

Hello! Thanks for getting back with me. We have done those steps several times and unfortunately it is still having the same issue. Is exchanging it possible?

Hi, there,
Sorry for the inconvenience brought.
Kindly check an email from Support@netvue.com.

Netvue

Support sent me this, and it got my device back to the beeping that means it’s pairing. I used very short presses once it was on, and it started beeping on the second press.

when it’s on, try pressing the power button 2-3 times. Check if it starts beeping.