Im not getting any notifications of human or motion alert. I go to check the app and all my notifications are off. When I turn them on, it comes up as an error on both cameras and to try again. Nothing works. I tried to check firmware update and it just has the loading circle spin. Its been like this for 2 days and i need these to work as I have a creepy neighbor!!!
My camera Ids if needed:
Thanks for posting your questions.
From your description, here is what we think has been happening with your device. You may have set up the “Alert Setting” incorrectly and that’s what led you to not receive any notifications.
In the Setting of your Netvue app, if you go to “General”, then you will see the “Alert Setting”. This is the setting for your Netvue devices to send you the alert.
- The first option “Motion Alert”: in order to receive the alert from your Netvue app, you will need to turn this on.
- The second option “Motion Alert Filter”: it is a feature for you to decide whether you would want to turn on the alert filter or not. If you do not turn it on at all, you will receive all types of motion alerts. If you turn it on, then please make sure you have also set up the following options with the types of motions that you would like to receive.
- “Other Motions” refers to all types of motions rather than the following options.
- “Humans” refers to receiving human-related alerts only. Please note this option will only work properly when you have subscribed to the Human Detection plan.
- “Pets”, “Animals”, “Vehicles”, “Packages”, “Birds” refer to the new feature which will be launching soon in the near future, similar to the Human Detection plan. You will also need a subscription to receive these types of alerts properly.
Please kindly check on the “Alert Setting” in your Netvue devices and see if the notification starts to work after you set it up following the instruction.
Hope this helps. Please feel free to type here or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Netvue Marketing Team