5 weeks after order and still no solar panel with my Birdfy Camera

I ordered my Birdfy Camera with Solar Panel on 7th March. It arrived promptly - but there was no Solar Panel. Despite emails going backwards and forwards, they still have not sent me the solar panel or a refund or a tracking number. Some of their excuses are…

Due to the epidemic, your package has not been dispatched yet. Please wait a moment, it is expected that your package will be dispatched next week.

Don’t worry, the tracking number will be sent out to you. Please wait for it, our logistics has arranged the shipment, don’t worry, as soon as we get the tracking number, we will inform you via email.

Due to some problems with our UK Amazon account, we have to wait for the account to be restored before we can check the order.

There will be news in the last 2 days. As soon as we can check it where your package, we will immediately solve it.

I advise not buying anything from these scammers.

Hi Jezza,

Thanks for sharing your product feedback.

We have actually arranged another shipment of Solar Panel for you. Please check out this link to track the delivery status - ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

It should be arriving pretty soon.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team