5 minute photos

One of my cameras began taking pictures every 5 minutes and motion detection quit working. Then it spread to all of my indoor cameras . Next day my outside cameras started doing it. So now I have 7 cameras that are taking 84 pictures per hour and are not detecting motion in between

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We would recommend you to take a look at the sensitivity level of the motion detection in the setting. Please take a look at the following article for more instruction - https://netvue.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001306665-How-to-set-motion-detection-

Hope this is helpful. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team via support@netvue.com for further question.

Best Regards,
Netvue

I have the same problem with some of my cameras. Without changing anything, they just started taking a photo EXACTLY every 5minutes?? Adjusting sensitivity does not help. This must be a fault in the camera or software? It has 1585 firmware!
Please advise!
Also one by one all my cameras say that the SD card is not mounted ? They will not reformat in the camera and if plugged into a pc, it is not recognised? Basically it’s destroyed and I used 128 cards so they are expensive??

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. All three of my outdoor cameras are taking pictures every 5 minutes and not detecting motion.

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your feedback.

This issue should be fixed with our latest firmware upgrade. At this point, our team is running internal test to make sure everything works fine. It should be released pretty soon. Please feel free to check back to hi@netvue.com for any further question on firmware upgrade.

You could also reach out to support@netvue.com. Our customer support team will help you to check on your issue with further assistance.

Thanks again for your patience and kindly support.

Best Regards,
Netvue Marketing Team

Thank you
Are you talking about the 5 minute photo or the SD card issue?
Thanks

Hi Jeff,

Both of the issue should be solved with the latest firmware update. Please feel free to check back later here or email hi@netvue.com for further information.

Best,
Netvue Marketing Team

Depuis vendredi 23 avril, je recois en notification des photos de mes caméras toutes les 5 min et je n’ai rien changé. Elles fonctionnaient bien jusqu’à ce jour et pas de modification au niveau sensibilité.
Il s’agit à mon avis d’un dysfonctionnement interne de l’application.
Pouvez vous me donner davantage de précision en français car d’autres personnes rencontrent le même problème ces derniers jours mais j’ai du mal à saisir votre retour en anglais.
Merci.
Cordialement

1 Like

I am also having the same problem of the camera triggering every 5 minutes. Hopefully we will get the update soon.

Salut ami,

Ce problème devrait être résolu avec notre dernière mise à jour du micrologiciel. À ce stade, notre équipe exécute des tests internes pour s’assurer que tout fonctionne correctement. Il devrait sortir très prochainement. N’hésitez pas à revenir sur [hi@netvue.com] (mailto: hi@netvue.com) pour toute autre question sur la mise à jour du micrologiciel.

Vous pouvez également contacter [support@netvue.com] (mailto: support@netvue.com). Notre équipe d’assistance à la clientèle vous aidera à vérifier votre problème avec une assistance supplémentaire.

Merci encore pour votre patience et votre aimable soutien.

Meilleures salutations,
Équipe marketing Netvue

Hi friend,

This issue should be fixed with our latest firmware upgrade. At this point, our team is running internal test to make sure everything works fine. It should be released pretty soon. Please feel free to check back to hi@netvue.com for any further question on firmware upgrade.

You could also reach out to support@netvue.com. Our customer support team will help you to check on your issue with further assistance.

Thanks again for your patience and kindly support.

Best Regards,
Netvue Marketing Team

Hello, I have a problem with two cameras. motion detection does not work. the cameras record themselves for exactly 5 minutes.

I’ve got this 5 minute snapshot issue as well and like you, motion triggered recordings have stopped. Camera is on 1585 version of firmware

Hello, has anyone solved this problem?

No. Still happening.

The same problem here. Wrong motion detections every 5 min. Moreover, the camera only works in night mode (even at day, despite the illumination) and it triggers a false alarm when moving (pan/til) the camera or when de-activating the sleep mode. Firmware 1585 is definitively crap.

I’ve already contacted the support several times (chat and support@netvue.com) without even a reply from their part.

Same problem here!!I wish I would have researched more this is a bad system!!!

I am having the exact same problem with my Netvue camera - taking pics exactly every 5 mins with no motion detection. When is the firmware going to be updated? I’m not going to continue to pay for a broken service.

Stesso problema anche per la mia fotocamera.
E ancora nessuna soluzione. Quanto dobbiamo pazientare ancora… Prima di restituire il prodotto perché difettoso?

Last firmware update (1601) seem to have solved my issues, at least temporary.

1 Like